We rise by lifting others – Robert Ingersoll
First and foremost, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks and gratitude for thegirlonthego08 for this award. She owns a very “colorful” blog and writes about almost everything from manga to movies and folktales – her blog is indeed a depiction of “beautiful diversity”. You will surely enjoy your visit to her blog.
My blog is truly honored for this wonderful award. Most especially for the thought behind the nomination. Once again, “Thank You” thegirlonthego08 of wordscan’tfathom.com.
Here are the Rules:
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
Seven (7) Facts about Me:
(N.B.: These are all basic facts, as I’ve written about the hardcore ones in some of my awards nominations, haha. If you have the luxury of time, you can read the One Lovely Blog Award , The Valiant Blogger Award and the Blogger Recognition Award later on 🙂 )
- I love coffee. And I think I’ll love it more only if I know how to properly operate the coffee machine, haha.
- I’m a voracious reader and I think, by now, I can already categorize it as sickness. I read even those instruction labels on manuals which were written on languages that I don’t understand! Hope I’m not the only one in the world! Haha
- I have a pet dog named Yellow and I love and adore her. Good thing is that she won’t be able to know that I prefer cats more than her species. (Be that as it may, I still wrote a post for her here at my blog. Many commented she’s adorable!)
- I live in one of the 7,107 beautiful islands of the Republic of the Philippines. Luckily, I’m not on one of those that disappear on the face of the planet during high tides!
- Apart from writing, I love sleeping as well. Most of the time, the 2 battle for attention!
- I love pasta, cheese and donuts.
- My parents once told me that I’m the most handsome person in the world. Of course, I didn’t believe them the time I saw Brad Pitt’s photo.
- Oristel Guenael of Oristel Guenael
- Nina of thehappylife101
- Pranitha of thewriterwomanblog
- Brittany of ordinarilyextraordinarymom
- Karen of Karen Viramontes
- Radhika of radhikasreflection
- Nikesh of Nikesh Lilani
- Aysa of Aysabaw
- Buffy of Buffy Devane