I was tagged for this lovely award sometime in the early December of 2016. It’s kind of late now for a reply, isn’t it? But a promise is a promise; and I promised the equally lovely blogger who nominated me for this – Liz at dailywarriors.wordpress.com and I thank her for such a generous gesture! And for always throwing at me awards and nominations just like she heads and owns an award-giving body! Hahaha. Kidding aside, I’m thankful and grateful 😉 This was my second from her. Do check out her blog, it’s so inspiring and motivating, one of those which will help you get through any day.
Here are the Rules for said award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Seven (7) Facts about ME (*drum roll)
1. [I think] I am the ONLY person on this planet who has a Facebook that he DOESN’T own.
Yes, you’ve read that right! While everyone else is getting loco with Facebook, I, for reasons unbeknownst even to myself, seemed not to take interest in it. Not that I don’t like Fb at all, in fact I personally created my own account back in the days when I’ve noticed that I was the only human being who’s still using Friendster.
My significant other occasionally logs in and updates my Fb for it not to be deleted/discarded, phased-out, whatever, from the Web. She now basically owns it too, hahaha.
2. I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world. (Just in case she comes across this post!)
3. I am a coffee – boxer shorts – Netflix – rock’n roll – animal-loving type of person. I know. Absurdly COOL, right? I am!
4. I have a ridiculously “corny” sense of humor. It didn’t fully bloom into something enjoyable or at the least, entertaining, because my significant half [and I also guess everyone else around me] aren’t that supportive about it. Ever heard of dry humor? I’m a little bit above that, hahaha, but just a little bit below what can be categorized as embarrassing!
5. I love books so much that I’m obsessed to write one! So that by then, I can only love one and totally give away those others I own! Hahaha
6. This blog gets me through tough days. But most of the time, my significant half drags me me behind, pushes me forward or just decisively PROPELS me though such days!
7. When it comes to love, my cellphone comes next to God, my significant half, my family, friends, pets…all and everything I deem important to me!
P.S. I’ve secretly able to manage to create another Facebook account purposely and solely for this blog. The moment my significant other reads this, that Fb will ____________ (I leave that to you to fill in the blank, haha). Glad if you could take a visit and like the page!